Industry Specific Expertise
- Construction; municipalities, general contractors, developers, trade and specialty contractors.
- Auto Dealerships: new and used autos. Large equipment dealerships.
- Logistics: Transportation, trucking, distribution operations, charter and tour bus, limousine operations, taxi, cargo, inland marine.
- Manufacturers; machine shops, tool, plastics, food products, others.
- Grocery retail and many others; Main Street USA.
- OSHA Authorized Construction trainer, OSHA 10, OSHA 30
- Defensive Driver Training
- Transportation HazMat
- DOT regulations
- Office Ergonomics, Train the Trainer.
- HR related: preventing/limiting lawsuits.
- AB 1825 Harassment training
- Hiring, Promotion, Termination
- Accident investigation
- Workers Compensation fraud prevention
- Confined Space
- How to perform Safety Audits
- Hazcom basic: GHS
- Fleet & Driver Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- OSHA Compliance
- Forklift Safety
- Ergo Assessments
- Accident Reporting & Investigation
- Written Safety Programs
Don Tucker is a strategic associate to ISU Cunnington & Associates providing safety and loss control services to their mutual clients in the agriculture, construction, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation industries.
Don Tucker has been involved in the safety, risk control and insurance industry since 1991. He has considerable knowledge and experience with logistics and transportation operations and risks
A skilled risk consultant, Mr. Tucker specializes in reviewing, assessing and improving loss control systems. Services include insurance survey and risk assessment, safety training and loss prevention.